Wireless Smart Mug
- Built-in li-polymer battery: 10000mAh
- Mug USB-C input: 5V 2.5A(max)
- Wireless input: 5W
- Fully capacity: 343mL
Built-in li-polymer battery 10000mAh
Mug USB-C input: 5V 2.5A(max)
Mug USB-C output: 5V 3A(max)
Wireless input: 5W
Fully capacity: 343mL
Wireless coaster output: 10W * 2
Wireless coaster PD input: 5V-9.5V 1A-3.5A
Support heating while charging
Accessory: 100cm USB-C cable, wireless coaster
Two ways to recharge the cup:
1) Plug the USB-C cable into the USB-C port, the 4 LEDs will blink when the mug is being charged, the 4 LEDs will be on when the mug is fully charged.
2) Plug the USB-C cable into the wireless charging base you have, then place the cup on the base for wireless charging, the 4 LEDs will blink when the mug is being charged, the 4 LEDs will be on when the mug is fully charged.
How to use the cup:
1) To turn on and off, press the + or – touch sensors at the same time and hold for 2seconds. The default temperature is 45℃/130F.
2) To adjust the temperature, tap the + or – touch sensor. Each tap raises or lowers temperature by one degree.
Care and Use Information:
• Ensure the outside of the cup is dry before plugging in the USB-C charging cable, or placing on a wireless charger.
• The touch-sensitive controls must be dry or the touch sensor to work properly.
• Heating the cup with the lid on and closed may cause the lid to raise due to increased pressure.
• Before drinking, ensure the lid is completely attached and sealed.
• Hand wash only
Contact: Annie Wang
Phone: 86 18566689152
Tel: 86 18566689152
Add: 1306 Qingan Aviation Building, Bagua 4 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen City, China